This Tutorial was created to address the confusion of new players, who are generally used to the ease of breeding other Dragons. The typical question is: "How do I breed (insert name of Rare Hybrid here)?"
Rare Hybrids are Breedable Hybrids whose Elements are opposed.
- Rare Hybrids can no longer be bred if one parent is an Elemental. The updated Breeding System currently requires both Parents to be Hybrids.
- Rare Hybrids can be obtained when one of the parents is a Legend.
- There are no combinations that will always produce a Rare Hybrid, even if the parents are Rare Hybrids themselves, (i.e. Gummy Dragon and Gummy Dragon results in either Nature Dragon, Electric Dragon or Gummy Dragon.
- In the case of Treasure Dragon and Fire&Ice Dragon, both parents must have the level requirement.
- Possible to get if bred with pures that contain the dragons element. (ex: Pure Flame + Pure Ice = Soccer)
There are several strategies for breeding Rare Hybrids.
|Multi-Way Combo||Breed Hybrids whose elements can result in more than one way of producing Rare Hybrids. For example, War/Light and Sea/Dark can result in War/Sea, War/Dark, Light/Sea, and Light/Dark. This method results in the highest chance of obtaining rare hybrids, but the chances of getting a duplicate is just as high. Use this method only if you haven't obtained both rare hybrids yet. If you only want a specific rare hybrid, use the Same Unused Element Method.|| Medieval x Alpine|
Cool Fire or
Flaming Rock or
|Same Unused Element Method||The simplest way is to just understand the rare hybrid you want, split them apart, and give them a new and same element, and that would be your parents. This will always result in the highest chance of obtaining a specific rare hybrid. For example, if you want Gummy Dragon, (Nature and Electric), separate the elements and add a new element (Terra in this example) and you'll get Nature/Terra and Electric/Terra. This means your parents can be Tropical and Star Dragon. Your possible outcomes include Terra, Electric/Terra, Nature/Terra and Nature/Electric. Using early-level Elements such as Terra and Flame are recommended as they reduce your waiting time.|| Juggernaut x Cloud|
|Nmtan Method||Math everything. Select at random two Hybrids that have one of the Elements each. Derive all possible Element combinations. List all possible dragons by Difficulty Group. If there are too many members in the same Difficulty Group as your Rare Hybrid, discard Hybrid combination and re-start process, until a suitable combination is found. If existing Dragons are not suitable, either breed another one and feed to desired level, or choose another pair and start over.||This method is too long to display an example|