|Egg||Level 1-3||Level 4-6||Level 7-40|
|4||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Magneto||650||1 day||Cannon Balls||1200|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Stadium · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 15 or higher dragons
Jewels, gold, magic crystals, diamonds... the Treasure Dragon hoards the riches of his defeated enemies in his lair. Only a dragon master can control the Treasure Dragon. Is that you?
- You can get this dragon by buying it from the Dragon Black Market.
- The Treasure Dragon became available for mobile on 01 Jan 2013 as the Premium Box Dragon in the Winter Calendar for 105 .
- The Treasure Dragon became breedable on 18 Feb 2014, as part of the Dragon Book update.
- You can't get this dragon through the Recruitment Tavern anymore.
- The Treasure Dragon has Electric attacks instead of Terra, most likely because Metal and Electric are Gold and this Dragon has gold claws, a gold back and tail.
- This and many other dragons that need Level 10 or more parents to breed are easier to breed in the Ancient World
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.