FANDOM


  • So at a glance, it seems like the Cerberus and Demon dragons are about equally as tough once they are both properly leveled up.  It seems like the main difference is that the Cerberus as mid range earnings while the Demon brings down almost as much as a legend.

    Anyone see any other crucial differences that would make one or the other 'better'?

      Loading editor
    • Well... I think the Cerberus is cuter. =D

        Loading editor
    • So the demon dragon is better than the previous island leader : Paraoh Dragon and also stronger than the Sphynx dragon?

        Loading editor
    • CyBeRdrgn wrote:
      Well... I think the Cerberus is cuter. =D

      Agreed.

      I think... Both Cerberus and Demon have their own weaknesses, but I think, the Cerberus is more unique than Demon. It has 3 heads, funny animation (the Cerberus carrrying a guitar, play and then broke it) :D

        Loading editor
    • They are equal in power and primary element. The differents is that the Element DarkElement FlameElement Metal Demon got more earning the there Element DarkElement FlameElement Terra Cerberus. Another different is that demon got an metal attack when cerberus use terra. Both those attack won't effect their advantage against each other. So:

      • Combat: Equal (but the metal attack from the demon dragon could have advantage against primary Terra Dragons. An element that will do critical to the demon.) So in overal the demon is the best dragon for combat from those two
      • Earning: Unequal: Demon can produce an lot more gold.
      • Concept, Animation and design: It varies for everyone. I only can say the concept from the cerberus dragon was nice but the design could better.
        Loading editor
    • Jens Ingels wrote:
      They are equal in power and primary element. The differents is that the Element DarkElement FlameElement Metal Demon got more earning the there Element DarkElement FlameElement Terra Cerberus. Another different is that demon got an metal attack when cerberus use terra. Both those attack won't effect their advantage against each other. So:
      • Combat: Equal (but the metal attack from the demon dragon could have advantage against primary Terra Dragons. An element that will do critical to the demon.) So in overal the demon is the best dragon for combat from those two
      • Earning: Unequal: Demon can produce an lot more gold.
      • Concept, Animation and design: It varies for everyone. I only can say the concept from the cerberus dragon was nice but the design could better.

      In fact, a level 30 demon dragon with 4 metal,flame and dark crystals near it surpasses a level 30 legendary dragon with 4 legend crystals near it o_O

        Loading editor
    • Not really unless you would collect gold every 20 seconds. Still an instressting short collect option however.

        Loading editor
    • I moved it to it's own big dark habitat.  Even at lvl 18, it still caps pretty quick without crystals.

      lvl 30 demon:  534 gold per min

      lvl 30 demon plus 12 crystals:  1815.6 gold per min

      Put this dragon in it's own big dark habitat with 12 crystals and it caps in 44 minutes.  Interesting, but not very practical.  Especially considering that this would make these crystals mostly useless for other habitats because of how you'd have to place them.  By contrast---

      lvl 30 Legendary w/4 crystals 1476 gold per min hits the 750k cap in about 8.5 hours.  Assuming you get 8 dragons clustered around thsese crystals and assuming you log on every 12 hours, you could get 12M a day with about 35% downtime, compared to 160k and 90% downtime on the Demon +12 crystal strategy.

      So agian, interesting but impractical.

        Loading editor
    • Not if you don't use normal habitats anymore and replace all other habitats by pure and legend habitats. Than it would be intressting.

        Loading editor
    • So much Math

        Loading editor
    • Wait.I think Cerebus would win.As stated by Jens,the Cerebus is Dark,Flame,Terra.As the element decides what attacks the Dragon learns,a Terra attack to the primary Dark Demon would be a Critctical.So Cerebus could win in Combat at least.

        Loading editor
    • Badpeteno wrote:
      I moved it to it's own big dark habitat.  Even at lvl 18, it still caps pretty quick without crystals.

      lvl 30 demon:  534 gold per min

      lvl 30 demon plus 12 crystals:  1815.6 gold per min

      Put this dragon in it's own big dark habitat with 12 crystals and it caps in 44 minutes.  Interesting, but not very practical.  Especially considering that this would make these crystals mostly useless for other habitats because of how you'd have to place them.  By contrast---

      lvl 30 Legendary w/4 crystals 1476 gold per min hits the 750k cap in about 8.5 hours.  Assuming you get 8 dragons clustered around thsese crystals and assuming you log on every 12 hours, you could get 12M a day with about 35% downtime, compared to 160k and 90% downtime on the Demon +12 crystal strategy.

      So agian, interesting but impractical.

      Well, I meant the earning rate, but whatever.

        Loading editor
    • I cant even see my demon dragon or cerberus dragons on my iphone...cant even collect money from the habitat not very useful ....

        Loading editor
    • 108.34.160.221 wrote:
      I cant even see my demon dragon or cerberus dragons on my iphone...cant even collect money from the habitat not very useful ....

      The mobile version still has a lot of bugs.  Please post your observation in the "general" board labeled "Mobile issues" and we'll try to get a grip over there.

      Obviously, WE can't fix anything as we are not part of Social Point, and you should really report bugs there.  On our end, at least we can get a grip on WHAT problems we're having. 

      The forum is starting to show a lot of Mobile player traffic, so I may create a mobile board, but it's yet to be decided.

        Loading editor
    • Is there any chance you can breed this dragon or do you have to do the dungeon for it?

        Loading editor
    • 114.77.210.10 wrote:
      Is there any chance you can breed this dragon or do you have to do the dungeon for it?

      You have to do the Dungueon.

        Loading editor
    • I hope that i can Breed this Dragon some time or that i can Buy him in the Shop. Than i like this Dragon and the Demon Dragon.

        Loading editor
    • Unlikely.  To the best of my knowledge, dragons that are available through quests are a limited time offer.

        Loading editor
    • i think demon dragon is the best

        Loading editor
    • I think is Demon more powerfull.

        Loading editor
    • Hello, my name is Steven and I ask them if they can please upload the dungeon background note that the devil appears against a deep red background image and appears dungeon battle could upload the image background battle dungeon please?

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.