Terra Dragon (German: Terra-Drache; Spanish: Dragón tierra; French: Dragon Terre; Japanese: テラ) is a Common Terra Dragon.
It unlocks its Young skin at Level 4, its Adult skin at Level 7 and its Terra Crush skin after breeding any Terra Dragon 30 times.
Terra Dragon is the first entry in the New Beginnings Collection.
- 1 Description
- 2 Appearance
- 3 Obtention
- 4 Moves
- 5 Element Effectiveness
- 6 Animation
- 7 Automated Names
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Other Languages
- 11 References
- 12 Navigation
Don't be afraid! That's not an earthquake but a dignified Terra Dragon out for a walk. Terra Dragons are known for their love of dirt and extremely humble and honest nature.
Terra Dragon's egg surface is made of a cracked soil, colored caramel and dark brown.
In Baby Skin, Terra Dragon appears to be wingless and stands on four legs. It has two short brown horns and a small tuft of beige hair on its head. Its big round eyes are greenish-yellow with light brown irises. Terra Dragon has small puffy cheeks with round teeth. Its skin is golden-brown embedded with goldenrod-colored spiral patterns. It also has a short and round-pointed tail.
Compared to Baby Skin, Terra Dragon in Young Skin form is bigger in size. Its horns are also longer, along with pointy rock-like spikes coming out from the chin. Terra Dragon's legs are now more muscular. Its tail is longer and some pointy spikes have started to came out from it.
Compared to Young Skin, Terra Dragon in Adult Skin has a much larger physique. The biggest visual difference is its tail, which now sports more spikes coming out from the sides and a rock-like ball at the tip.
In Terra Crush skin, the adult Terra Dragon has a heart shape on its right upper arm.
- The Terra Crush skin can be unlocked by breeding with a any Terra Dragon 30 times.
- The best method of breeding a Terra Dragon egg is by breeding 2 Terra Dragons together.
- Terra Dragon can also be the result of breeding two dragons with a Element.
The Terra Dragon's egg can be purchased with Gold in the Shop, costing 50 .
Missing Dragon Rescue
Terra Dragon's orbs cannot be obtained through a Missing Dragon Rescue.
Common Orbs Chest
Terra Dragon's orbs can be obtained in Common Orbs Chest.
|12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|2 days||Sand Storm||1350|
|Normal damage to:
|Critical Damage to:
|Weak damage to:
|No damage to:
|Damaged normally by:
See Automated Names.
- "Terra" means "Earth" or "Land" in Latin/Italian/Portuguese. Terra is also the Roman Goddess of the Earth.
- Terra Dragon is the first Dragon to appear in the game.
- Terra Dragon was previously known as Earth Dragon, later being renamed to Terra Dragon on 14 Dec 2012.
- The Terra Dragon has the lowest breeding and hatching time among all Dragons, of 15 seconds.
- Terra Dragon appears on many of the game's loading screens.
- Terra Dragon's appearance was changed on Sept 2017.
- Terra Dragon's egg has a similar design to Volcano Dragon's and Flaming Rock Dragon's egg.
|Italian||Drago della Terra|
|Korean||대지 드래곤 (daeji deulaegon)|
|Portuguese||Dragão da Terra|
|Simplified Chinese||大地龙 (dà dì lóng)|
|Traditional Chinese||大地龍 (dà dì lóng)|
|Terra Dragon • Volcano Dragon • Flaming Rock Dragon|