|4||Punch||338||2 days||Deus Sword||1125|
|4||Light Star||1050||2 days||Out of Time||1350|
|8||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||2 days||Magma Storm||1350|
|Archangel · Justice · Sun · Gaia · Luminescent · White Knight|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
The Sun Dragon lives inside the solar corona. When there's a sun storm, you can see it dancing with the flares, just like a child splashing in a swimming pool.
- The Sun is a heavenly body which is actually a star and is located at the centre of the solar system.
- According to the Copernican model, the earth orbits the sun.
- The sun is actually a small star. There are in fact many stars larger than our sun.
- We named our star Sol -- hence, the Solar system.
- "Sunday" is named for the sun.
- The sun's surface has an average temperature of (5505°C).
- Like the Moon, Star, Eclipse, Space, Meteor, Saturn and Cold Star, it is based on outer space.
- It holds a sun sign on his egg and also its chest.
- This dragon was quoted in the description of "Liquid Dragon"
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg .hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.