|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|8||Head Butt||788||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Ice Cube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Robot · Paladin · Fossil · Seahorse · Sky · Aztec · Butterfly · Chinese · King · Wizard|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use level 10 or higher dragons
This happy-go-lucky dragon adores the beach life and sun! You can find it on all major surfing spots around the world, splashing in the waves and bringing smiles to the faces of all creatures.
- This dragon is the 5th Special Release Dragon.
- It had the cheapest Dragon Formula bought with gems which is 50 gems in Deus Vault which is Lantern Fish + Dandelion . It is now a Breedable Exclusive.
- The Dragon is based on a real Seahorse
- On 18 Feb 2014, the Seahorse Dragon was added to the Gaia Collection as part of the Dragon Book update.
- It was in one of the gold chests in Oni Island.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.