|← Flaming Rock Dragon||#0005||Mud Dragon →|
|Hatching Time||Hatch XP|
|Available In Shop|
|Income (Lv. 1)||Master Points (Lv. 1)|
Sea Dragon is the fifth entry in the New Beginnings Collection.
If you're into watersports, the Sea Dragon will be your new best friend! Sea Dragons have often been mistaken for seals or dolphins.
By Leveling Up
|Normal damage to:
|Critical Damage to:
|Weak damage to:
|No damage to:
|Damaged normally by:
- The Sea Dragon greatly resembles the Loch Ness Monster, Crusoe, from the movie The Water Horse: Legend of the Deep.
- Sea Dragon was previously known as Water Dragon.
- The Sea Dragon produces the least Gold per minute among all Dragons (3 at Level 1 + 2 for every Level it advances). It would take 1 week for a Level 1 Sea Dragon to fill up a Sea Habitat Level 2 to its maximum Gold capacity.
- Sea Dragons, while in the Ultra Breeding Tree, would sometimes idle in the small lake, unlike most other Dragons that would stand and walk on the top of the tree.
- Sea Dragon is the only beginning Dragon, that hasn't been remodeled yet.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.
|← Flaming Rock Dragon||#????||Mud Dragon →|