|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|4||Earthquake||550||12 hours||Tumble Weed||1050|
|15||Leech||650||12 hours||Ghost Cloud||1050|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Sea · Blizzard · Nenufar · Lantern Fish · Storm · Ice Cube · Ice Cream · Mercury · Seashell · Petroleum|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
Sometimes it is considered slightly disgusting, but in some parts of the world, poo is thought to bring good luck and fortune! Are you brave enough to put this dragon on your island?
- This dragon was made available in a carnival event (12/09/12) - (16/09/12); to win it you needed to get 7 correct answers.
- This was the first Tribrid of the game.
- The Poo Dragon lost its Rare Hybrid status after the Light and War upgrade, and it is now considered an exclusive dragon.
- After the last update breeding changes, to breed a 3-element dragon it is required one of the parents be any Legend dragon.
- This dragon was being offered for 50 and later was recruitable by inviting 3 new friends to game both offers were for a limited time.
- The weakest exclusive dragon in game.
- You can get this dragon in the Recruitment Tavern.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of 9 characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.