|4||Flying Kick||413||12 hours||Head Butt||788|
|4||Meteor Shower||650||12 hours||Tumble Weed||1050|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|15||Electric Shock||1050||1 day||Electro Ball||1200|
|Electric · Paladin · Hot Metal · Fluorescent · Moose · Battery · Neon|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Robot · Paladin · Fossil · Seahorse · Sky · Aztec · Butterfly · Chinese · King · Wizard|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
The Paladin is a Dragon made of epic adventures, noble deeds and magical powers. It's one of the most well-behaved dragons of all time, but has a peculiar weakness for hot dogs!
- This Dragon has a Social Empires counterpart, named Paladin Bahamut Dragon.
- The Paladin Dragon is scared of mice, as shown in Level 7 above animation.
- This dragon was originally together with Robot Dragon planned for release on 19/07/2012. However, had a delay so the dragon finally released on 30/07/2012.
- It has the cheapest Dragon Formula bought with gems, which is 115 gems in that is + .
- You need to play and reach level 10 at Social Empires to get this dragon.
- Was available for 0 on April 15, 2014.
- Can now be obtained from Dragon Cards Packs.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.
Issues with Obtaining
Obtaining the Paladin Dragon might not work if you are using Google Chrome as your internet browser. It does work if you are using Internet Explorer or Firefox.
- If you are having difficulty obtaining the dragon after reaching Level 10 in Social Empires and Level 15 in Dragon City, try the following steps.
- Click on the BUILD button. Find the Paladin Dragon in the store and click "Get Dragon!"
- Allow Social Empires to open in a new window or tab (make sure your pop-up blocker allows it).
- Refresh the window or tab with Dragon City open while Social Empires is also open. The red "Requires: Level 10 in SOCIAL EMPIRES" text should now be gone when you find the dragon in BUILD.
- Click "Get Dragon!" to make the dragon egg appear in your hatchery or storage.
- If that does not work, try to play a mission in Social Empires and then withdraw from that mission, open your Dragon City and see what happens.
NOTE: Sometimes it does not work on Web kit engine of web browsers like Chrome and Safari. Try using Presto, Gecko web browser engine like Firefox, and Opera.