|4||Punch||338||12 hours||Hard Charge||488|
|4||Stitching Roots||550||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|8||Poison Ivy||650||12 hours||Stunning Hit||638|
|15||Leaf Blast||1050||2 days||Bee Hive||1350|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
The Nature Dragon loves humans, animals and all living things - some of them for gastronomic purposes. Even though it hasn't eaten a whole human, a finger or two have been lost...
- This dragon can be sent as a gift by any of your friends.
- Nature Dragon was called to Plant Dragon until 14/12/2012.
- The juvenile Nature Dragon has the ability to pull its whole body underneath the leaves on its back and spin. However, the adult loses these abilities.
- You can also get this dragon in Monday Reward.
- One of the possible dragons that you can receive in a Mystery Egg.
- Its Dragon Land counterpart is Flora, whose game attack is Twister, which is based on the Leaf Blast Dragon City attack.
- Its appearance was changed on an unknown date in September 2017.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not be considered as an automated name. Automated name can only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your automated dragon's names, if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.