Is English your native language? Your edits on Dungeon's Island are not 100% accurate. Most changes on subtitles doesn't sound right. It seems as you are using a online translator, as some words can be translated if are alone but on phrases don't match. Examples:
- Fights List: Fight is a verb and when is a single event could be used as noun. Combats fits better
- ...collect... in EACH 8h period: Period applies when describe a single-unique-lapse of time that group something based on common criterias to be diferenciated from others. For a 8h mere 8h cycle that repeat itself do not apply. Round, cycle, turn or alike fix better. Also, IN EACH PERIOD is incorrect. "You can collect up to 600 bulbs while the time-counter resets: After 8hrs / on a 8h-based turn / after a 8h lapse etc. BTW: Time progression goes from 00:00 to 23:59. THere is no regressive-progression as 24h-16-8 but otherway around.
- WRONG DATA: On mobile you could collect as you described but Im sure on PC is not based on internal time-counter 8h-cycles as you re-added. For all players on the family here is AFTER 8h from the last time the pool was exhausted. If what you add is true, it could be possible to log at 07:40, collect everything, and be able to re-do the same after 08:00. And that is not true "here". on PC. Probably we both are right as the app varies based on user's location worldwide, so check before erase something that applies for some people so lightly. At the best; is a tie so both cases should be there. Also we have no bulbs reward from breeding at all. And we get by tower's activation.
-' 'For breeding n hatching longer times get more bulbs. Wrong on sintax and content. You will get a fixed amount of bulbs depending on the specific type a dragon belongs to while goes to Hatchery. And longer time is wrong as cycle restarts after 8hs. Try this: hatch a pure for example, for 370 bulbs (for me) then hatch a legendary. You'll get 230 bulbs as 600 limit was reached so app cut and rounded down accordingly. Otherway around, Legendary will give you 500 and same cutting-procedure will repeat for the pure. Only values will change but limit remains. . Thats about content. On synthax: A "longer time" cannot GET bulbs, nor FOR breeding.
- To get bulbs from hatching... mmm. you are rewarded with bulbs for hatching. everywhere but on Dragonarium.
- Bulbs can pay for: WRONG! Bulbs can't do nothing as its a currency. You could pay using bulbs for advance through the map by buying chests, by shorten waiting time on combat´s cooldown or to skip all at once, and by buying dragons.
- You can go to any spot adjacent to the path you have traversed if you have enough bulbs. Last on: The spots/squares/boxes or whatever are not at path´s sides: ARE THE PATH.. you traversed? did you grabbed a spear and penetrated the path all the way so the spear's tip shows at the "back" of the path? That is "traverse" as is most related to things; for sentient beings is "crossed through". and some others.
AND THAT IS ONLY ON THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. but continues up to the last entry.
This time your text is not up to the job, so fix it properly or rollback the last session. I´ll be around for 1-2 hrs and obviuosly available if needed.
English is my primary language. I have been writing both personnally and professionally for almost half a century. Based on what you have written on this site your English skills are limited; therefore you should avoid criticising.
Fight is either a verb or a noun depending on how it is used. Fight list is correct and it is used throughout this Wiki.
All of the information I put on the page has been confirmed with multiple sources. In addition to my own observations there is the in game instructions (press the ? in the upper left on the map) and several conversations on several different sites. These include players on every platform in multiple time zones. If you think you are seeing somthing different, most likely you are misinterpreting what you are seeing. If you are truly seeing something different, you are part a small minority that is seeing something different from most players.
Collection periods: There is an event countdown timer in the lower left corner of the map. It runs backwards from the start of the event until it reaches 0 at the end of the event. The periods are as I described. This has been extensively discussed.
Getting bulbs. My primary source is the in game instructions. This is backed up by my experience and the postings by several other players. You are confusing the collection periods with the breeding and hatching times. Also, the maximum number of bulbs with the actual number received and the 600 cap. While you are correct there is a specific amount for each dragon, we don't have that detail of information. Using breeding/hatching times is an easy way to determine which dragons are more likely to get you more bulbs. Regardless of which action you use to get bulbs, you are always limited by the 600 cap.
Bulbs are the event currency. Therefore you can use them to pay for items within the event.
Path traversed. You can select any item adjacent to the path. If you complete the action (i.e. open a chest) the icon is moved to that position. If you select an item not adjacent to the path, it will be labeled "Not unlocked yet", and you can't do anything with it.
Just to remind you that you, as Chat Moderator, should be on Chat as long you are working here. In 2 days entered 3 that leave as I've was off. Once conected you could continue as usual. Aother one: Look the template on Hamody's wall and check on it. I think that could be helpful. See u.
Look up the definition of moderator; one person does not make up a chat. If you want to discuss something, either make a forum post for general discussions or leave a short message on a wall for discussions with a single person.
Ok we have have had 3 people making overlapping edit on the same pages. I just wasted an hour trying to figure why tab view wasn't working when it was a matter of wrong page names (Clover had 1, the rest did not). We need a better way to deconflict in the future, PLEASE.
This is part 1. It stands to reason that part 2 will follow. By having the naming convention not include the part number in the main page, we can have them connected. I am a programmer by profession and this lends to the reusability of code.
Hi Ski ! Three dragons were added to the game in the mobile Dragon Book: Car, Sakura and Faust. Please get some screenshots of them and any other info. Your first Assignment !
Hamody Asgail (talk) 21:15, August 14, 2015 (UTC)