|4||Stunning Hit||638||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|4||Lava Balls||550||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|8||Meteor Shower||650||1 day||Asteroid||1200|
|15||Leech||650||2 days||Black Hole||1350|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Terra · Flaming Rock · Chameleon · Snowflake · Venom · Cactus · Star · Mud · Waterfall · Tropical · Alpine · HedgeHog · Armadillo · Poo · Aztec · Sky|
|Dark · Dark Fire · Pirate · Rattlesnake · Fossil|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
Breeding hint: Use dragons that are level 20 or higher
For millions of years, this super mighty dragon has been sleeping in the deepest cracks of the mountains. Now it's time to unleash its power!
- Lava is the molten rock expelled by a volcano during an eruption and the resulting rock after solidification and cooling.
- You can get the Lava Dragon from the Dragon Black Market.
- The Lava Dragon became breedable on 18 Feb 2014 as part of the Sky Masters Collection in the Dragon Book update. The parents must be Level 20.
- Unusually it is a part of the Sky Masters Collection though it is just Lava it does not have any relations with the sky.
- You can also get it by beating the Lava Cup tournement.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.