|4||Hard Charge||488||12 hours||Judo Kick||863|
|8||Stunning Hit||638||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|15||Nuclear Hit||1050||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Metal · Gold · Platinum · Zombie · King|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|Robot · Paladin · Fossil · Seahorse · Sky · Aztec · Butterfly · Chinese · King · Wizard|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
Contrary to popular belief, the King Dragon often leaves the throne and mingles with low-birth dragons, willing to share the joys of a life away from wealth, if only for a while.
- This dragon is the ninth of the Special Release Dragons.
- This dragon appeared in the Carnival Game with the longest event time as of yet; a total of 7 days.
- King Dragon's apperance is similar to Pure Fire Dragon's baby form.
- This is the first Royal Dragon, the second being the Queen Dragon.
- It can be bred if you buy the formula in the Deus Vault : Medieval + Hot Metal.
- Kings were of a high class and social standing in a monarchy-based government and lived a life of luxury.
- This dragon is made available in the Winter Calendar event on 17th December 2013 (iOS and Android only) for 60 .
- The King dragon was released on 30/3/2014 in an offer for 75 .
- It was available in the Growth Spurt Timed Challenge on 1/2/2016.
Automated names are the names that automatically given by the game after your dragon's egg hatched. You can change these names to whatever you would like. However, changing dragon's name after the egg hatched would not considered as an automated name. Automated name could only be maximum of nine characters in length.
Click " Here " to add your automated dragon's names if the name of your dragon is not yet listed there, feel free to add it anytime.