|Currency||Gold · Food · Experience Points · Gems . Dragon Points . Platinum . Crystals|
|Information for Food|
|Food is what you give your dragons in order for them to gain experience and increase level.
Dragon food is produced in the Farms which can be upgraded to unlock a wider variety of plants that will then produce larger stacks of food.
Other ways to obtain food include:
- Main article: Farms#Crops
Feeding by Level
Leveling your dragons will require an increased amount of food, but the number of times you need to feed them to level up is always 4. So the amount of food needed to level up is 4 times the number of food per click.
- The new food column is the numbers as they appear now. Up to Level 10 it is the same, but then they increase 30% per level after that. So, instead of growing a dragon from Level 1 to Level 40 costing 198,220, it now costs 4,204,601 .
|Dragon Levels Update 06/11/13 - Thread:172602|
- For special occasions such as holidays, the appearance of the food can change. Halloween = Pumpkins, Thanksgiving = Turkey, Christmas = Muffins and for a few days around Valentine's Day (Feb 14th) = Chocolate Hearts, also the foods in the packs gives you double the amount of food, example the one costs 15 gems gives you 10,000 food, when doubled, it gives 20,000.
- Food gifts now give 100 food, before it was 1000.
- The primary diet of DC dragons is vegetarian. All the foods available from farming are either fruits or flowers. Several dragons do eat insects, and Pure Sea eats fish, but these are provided by their animation or habitats and cannot be raised on farms.
- Tomato Tree was introduced in the game in Deus Magical Island in September 2014.
- This tree produces food every hour.
- It was re-introduced in Halloween Island 2014 in October 2014.