- This version is available or all platform including android, microsoft.
- It can be found by tapping the book symbol in the upper left.
- The numbers on top indicate number of dragons.
- Each dragon is annotated with how it can be obtained.
- The list can be filtered by rarity and/or element, but not sorted.
- Dragons currently on sale or part of an event are listed at the start of the list.
- Selecting an owned dragon that is in a Habitat or Kindergarten is equivalent to selecting it from one of those locations.
- Selecting a dragon in the Dragonarium or an unowned dragon will bring up its info page.
- The mobile dragon book used to show dragons in collections, with rewards for completing each collection. Each dragon showed 3 levels (baby, adolescent and adult).
- As of Jul 2015 the rewards, collections, and level distinctions were eliminated, resulting in a single list.
- On 10 August 2015, coincident with Dragon Cards Packs being available on Mobile, the Dragon Book was updated to show that information.
- Three dragons are missing from the Dragon Book - Void Dragon, Beholder Dragon and Sakura Dragon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.