Process 3: Generate
- The array list that is generated from Process 1 will search for dragons that match a different order of elements. If found, these dragons will be added to the array list.
- Both array lists from Processes 1 and 2 are combined into one big list.
- The total rating from the parents will be calculated to see which slots are unlocked.
- The system picks a dificulty. This percentage is determed by the amount of slots there are unlocked.
- The unlocked slots from that dificulty will be filled randomly with dragons from the array list. This random-factor is based off the internal id of a dragon.
- The locked slots from that dificulty will be removed.
- The system will randomly pick a slot and save the dragon id on the server.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.