- General requirements
- Each parent must contribute at least one element to the child.
- All child elements must be in at least one parent.
- The parents position (left/right in the Breeding System) does not matter.
- Specific requirements
- Rare Hybrids require both parents be hybrids (double dragons are hybrids), unless one is a legend.
- Both parents must have the minimum level for level exclusives, unless one is a legend.
- Currently level 20 exclusives require a legend dragon as one parent.
- Legend dragons are the only wildcards.
- They can contribute any element.
- They can contribute multiple elements.
- They bypass any level requirements.
- To breed legend dragons both parents must have the pure element (Pure, Pure hybid, or legend). The chance of success is very low, so many attempts will usually be required.
- The breedable legend dragons are: Legendary, Crystal, Wind, Mirror, Nirobi, and Droconos.
- Sanctuary Dragons. can only be bred in the Breeding Sanctuary
- The numbers after Sanctuary Dragons are the Sanctuary level they become available.
- CAUTION: Successful Sanctuary Dragon breeding chances decrease as the Sanctuary level gets more than a couple levels above the desired dragon's level. Dragons available at levels 1 and 2 have a near 0% chance in a Sanctuary at level 7 or 8.
| Rare hybrids|
|Level 10 exclusive||Level 15 exclusive||Level 20 exclusive||Sanctuary dragons|
- Letters after multiple element dragons represent the dragon's elements.
- Table may be wider than the viewing area, scroll right.
Basic Breeding TableEdit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.