The dragon is only available in Aztec Island. This event has expired on 27 Sep 2014 10:00:00 +0000.
|4||Punch||338||1 day||Hammer Fist||900|
|4||Poison Ivy||650||1 day||Rottening Spell||1200|
|8||Hard Charge||488||1 day||Karate Brick Break||1013|
|15||Flaming Arrows||650||1 day||Flamethrower||1200|
|Nature · Gummy · Dandelion · Mojito · Jade · Dragonfly · Coral · Carnivore Plant · Seahorse · Butterfly|
|Flame · Volcano · Cloud · Spicy · Firebird · Laser · Medieval · Vampire · Cool Fire · Steampunk · Robot · Chinese|
|↑||Breeding · Combat (Ref) · Eggs · Damage Calculation · Elements · Coliseum · More ...||↑|
Hiding deep in the jungle, this amazing warrior can wait days and days, until his prey is defenseless. Then when he strikes, one single blow is usually enough for him to defeat his enemy.
- Reward for completing the second quest on the Aztec Island event that began on September 19, 2013 and ends on October 16, 2013. It is available to players who are Level 5 and above. This event is limited to the PC version.
- On baby stage it breathes fire, in teen stage he plays with an axe,and in adult stage he plays a battle.
- All it's training attacks take 1 day.(So you can completely train it in 96 hours)
- It is the second reward received from the Aztec Event, but first Dragon given to you from the Aztec Event.
- It was available during the Catacombs Island.
Automated names are names automatically given by DC to your dragon when it hatches. You can change these names to whatever you wish. However, the name you chose is of course not considered as an automated name. Automated names contain a maximum of nine characters in length.
Click Here to add your Dragon's automated name if it is not yet in the list.